Friday, August 12, 2011

Bon Chon in Town

Craving for the ultimate American chicken? Crave no more! :) Bon Chon Chicken is in town!!!! :)
Bon Chon Counter
 
The waitress taking our orders
While I was in the States, I already heard of this certain fast-food type chain that serves delicious chicken and stuff. I wasn't quite interested since I was such an avid fan of In n Out Burgers and Taco Bell then. When I arrived back in Manila, I remember thinking to myself, "Damn! I regret not trying Bon Chon while I was back in the US". Nonetheless, I finally tried it. I am not an avid fan of wings hence that's not what I ordered. I ordered the Fish Ricebox with garlic sauce (you can choose between garlic or spicy). It comes with a free drink, all for the price of only Php145 (that is around US$3.50).
Pork Chop Rice Box
I certainly did enjoy the Fish Ricebox I ordered. I found it sulit since it came with 3 pcs of fish sticks. Really something worth trying. Something new as well other than just the same old.
Fish Rice Box
Fish Tacos
 
The interior of the restaurant is quite relaxing too. It is very welcoming and perfect lighting. One will surely enjoy their dining pleasures in this restaurant.

I definitely recommend Bon Chon as a must-try to all chicken fans out there :) Do feel free to share your thoughts :)

BON CHON CHICKEN
Ayala Triangle Gardens / Greenbelt 1/ SM Megamall Building A/ Libis (Acropolis) / Robinsons Galleria / Greenhills Promenade, Makati, Philippines
For pick-up, call Ayala Triangle Gardens (6216130) / Greenbelt 1 (6598080) / Megamall (4511818) / Libis (6551818)
 





Bon Chon Iced Tea

Photos taken by Yours Truly :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment