Sunday, October 17, 2010

Army Navy



LiberTea
Army Navy was first established in Tagaytay City. We immediately knew about it as the owner is a close family friend of ours. Way back 2008, they opened. In Tagaytay, I only used to order the usual burger. The meat is tender and juicy. As for me, having a small appetite at times, I couldn't really finish it. My hubby, on the other hand, could take the Bully Boy Burger which he really does enjoy.

Cheese Quesadillas
When Army Navy opened in Alabang, we decided to change our usual orders and go for something a little more different. Hence, I tried the cheese quesadillas. My description of it would be "simple yet elegant". It has a simple taste, not too overwhelming, yet it is delicious. It is served with salsa and some sort of humus, which goes pretty well with it. Nonetheless, for 90 bucks it is truly worth it.

Steak Burrito with Cheese
My hubby, on the other hand, is a fan of Mexican food. He especially enjoys burritos. He ordered for the breakfast steak burrito with cheese, which was also served with salsa and humus on the side. We quite enjoyed the food we ordered. Although the burrito is quite pricey, it seems to be worth it anyways.

I guess the only thing we didn't quite enjoy that day was the service. Just for our food to be prepared, it took about 20mins or so. We didn't mind cos we weren't too hungry yet. Nonetheless, I could say it was worth the wait.

LOCATIONS:
-Gloritetta 5
-Tagaytay
-Solaris One
-Sky Garden
-SM City Fairview
-La Salle Taft
-Bridgestone Center, Alabang

Photos Taken by: Yours truly :)




















No comments:

Post a Comment