Sunday, October 3, 2010

Lady Gaga's Inspiration

As you all know, from the highlights of Yahoo! News since last Friday, Cebu Pacific has come up with a new way to present the safety features of passengers on board the plane. Below is the link of the video just in case you haven't seen it yet..

My reaction: Damn... I guess grinding and swaying of hips really do catch the attention of most passengers more...Just like the billboards of girls wearing 2 piece clothing... They catch the attention of more than 85% of motorists.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/videogaga/59148/coffee-teaor-gaga-flight-attendants-safety-dance-to-pop-hits/

2 comments:

  1. They surely did catch most of the MEN's attention! I got goosebumps watcing the video. Totally unprofessional for me. I heard more of the Lady Gaga's song than the instructions of CebPac on what to do during emergency cases. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Achi Mm, I guess the sexual revolution is becoming more and more grave na. Parang people get attracted only when it's in a manner na gusto nila, not in a serious and professional way. There should still be a sense of professionalism, lalo na in the business world and when it comes to safety. We'll see how it goes... I hope though PAL won't follow this procedure that Cebu Pacific uplifted sa airlines nila :|

    ReplyDelete