Sunday, October 10, 2010

ZenTea: Relaxation and Pure Goodness

As my friend and I were walking going to Tasty Dumplings that same day, we ran into people who were drinking a kind of milk tea that seemed so delicious and appetizing. It just so happens that we are both in search for the best milk tea we can find in Manila. Stating in m previous blog, I'm an avid fan of milk tea. I simply love it. It soothes me and quenches my thirst as well.

When we saw the small stall of ZenTea located outside the supermarket of Binondo, we were thinking what we should get. We decided to get the Nai Cha as it is the original milk tea flavor. As I was reading the menu card, I saw Horlics, one of my favorite drinks when I was a kid. So I said to change our order from Nai Cha to Horlics. I do not regret changing out order. It was really really delicious. When I first took a sip, I reminisced my childhood memories with horlics. Funny, but yeah :))

Given the chance, do try this milk tea stall. Simply delicious and affordable. For the XL cup size, it only costs 65 bucks. Totally worth it.


LOCATIONS:
Binondo (Outside the supermarket)

Photos Taken by: Yours truly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment