Thursday, October 7, 2010

SereniTea


Although I've heard about Serenitea before, honestly speaking, I only had a chance to try it once it opened in Town Center recently. I love tea, especially milk teas.

Trying Serenitea for the first time, I didn't really know how it works... I had to choose a specific kind of milk tea (yes, they offer several kinds of tea for milk tea), choose your sweetness tolerance, and you can choose between pearls, jellos, etc.

I tried the Hokkaido tea, which happens to be their best seller. I liked the taste and sweetness was up to 100% with pearls. If I'm not mistaken, I think the kind of tea was Earl Gray? Not quite sure. Nonetheless it was delicious.

I would definitely go back to Serenitea and try another kind of drink. This time something different and something new...

The budget you will need for Serenitea is around Php100++. Quite pricey, yes. Although in my opinoon, it's not bad to treat yourself once in a while...



LOCATIONS:

ALABANG TOWN CENTER branch

SAN JUAN Branch:

G&L Bldg, J. Abad Santos cor. V. Cruz, Little Baguio, San Juan, MM
Tel no.: 379-4166

Store Hours:
Monday to Thursday: 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Friday & Saturday: 12:30 PM to 11:00 PM
Sunday: 12:30 PM to 9:00 PM

PARANAQUE Branch

268 Aguirre Ave. BF Homes Paranaque City
Tel no.: 794-3288

Store Hours:
Monday to Saturday: 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Sunday: 1:00 PM to 9:30 PM

BANAWE Branch

74B N. Roxas St., Banawe Quezon City
Tel no.: 238-2545

Store Hours:
Monday to Saturday: 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Sunday: 11:30 AM to 9:00 PM

Photos Take by: Yours truly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment