Sunday, October 10, 2010

Bench Fix: Affordable



It was my second time to visit Bench Fix Salon here in Alabang. I'm not quite used to it though since I've had only one stylist ever since I was a kid, Mr. Ed Bruan (popular for weddings, debuts, etc). Since I was so desperate to get a haircut, I decided to visit my stylist in Bench Fix, Robert. He did a great job when he cut my hair short 2 years ago. Hence, I opted to give him another shot, this time just for a trim since I wanna keep my hair long. Nonetheless, I am fully satisfied with the service they gave.

Bench Fix is quite common in Metro Manila. I have yet to try the other branches. So far, in Alabang Town Center, Robert did a pretty good job.

Robert's styled cut in 2008 

Robert's styled cut, October 2010
LOCATIONS:
*For Bench Fix store locations, visit their website at:
http://www.fixsalon.com/StoreLocator.aspx

Photos Taken by: Yours truly and my husband :) 

2 comments:

  1. Not bad also Bench Fix in Greenhills! :) CELY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try ko sometime soon Achi :) I have yet to write my other blog entries.. I had no time today eh :( Soon :)

    ReplyDelete