Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Magic is Here

Yesterday, my hubby surprised me... I thought we were going to Greenbelt or Glorietta.. Turns out, he was planning to surprise me by going to Enchanted Kingdom. I've been wanting to go since 2 years ago. We just never really had the time. We've been so busy and stressed that every weekend we hibernate.

Judd, Thurl and My Hubby lining up for Anchor's Away
I guess the good thing about October 23, 2010 in Enchanted Kingdom was there was a pyro competition between Singapore, Malaysia and the Philippines. It was to start at 8 and end at 12. Sadly though, the whole day the go-karting was cancelled. And, there was just WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE. Field trips, family outings, gimmicks, etc. Nonetheless, I enjoyed my hubby's company. He invited two of his best friends, Judd and Thurl. I enjoyed being with them as they also enjoy riding roller coasters. From 12nn-9pm, we were only able to ride 8 rides: Ekstreme, Anchor's Away, Space Shuttle, Dora's 4D, Flying Fiesta, Dodge Em, Log Jam and Rialto.

Tonkatsu Bento
Mini Donuts
At around 6, we ate at the food court since it started to rain. My hubby and I tried the Japanese fast food. We ordered Tonkatsu bento box. The serving was really small. For Php 109, it was so north worth it. Can't complain though since it started raining really hard. For dessert, we had DQ and mini donuts. I loved the mini donuts. Flavors I ordered were cinnamon and chocolate. Filling and worth it.

After dinner, we decided to walk around a bit and then ride the Rialto. It was so cute! Happy Feet :)

After dropping of Judd, we decided to chill and drink beer in the car. We stargazed and eventually fell asleep.






Pyro Shot

My hubby and I <3 :) 

It was a great day, a wonderful day. I have the best hubby in the world :)

Enchanted Kingdom Information:
Sta.Rosa Main Office 
San Lorenzo South, City of Santa Rosa, Laguna.
Tel . No. : (02)584-3535 
Tel . No. : (02)584-4326 to 29 
Fax No. : (02)584-4332 

Makati Sales Office 
Unit 1B Ground Floor, The Biltmore Condominium, 102 Aguirre Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City
Tel . No. : (02) 830-3535
Tel . No. : (02) 830-2112 to 16
Fax No. : (02) 812-7118

Sales Direct Line: (02) 812-7291

Ticketworld Outlets:

1. National Bookstore Branches
    - Greenhills, Harrison Plaza, Shangri-La Plaza, SM Centerpoint, SM Megamall, SM North EDSA, SM Southmall, Mall of Asia, Alabang Town Center 

2. Robinsons Department Store 
    - Robinsons Galleria, Robinsons Place - Ermita, Robinsons Festival Mall, Robinsons Starmill, Robinsons Metro East 

3. Ayala Center malls
    - Greenbelt 1 ticket booth, Glorietta 4 customer service 

4. Music Museum
    - Ticketworld Head Office, Level C Shoppeville Arcade 

5. CCP
    - CCP Box Office 

6. TICKETWORLD INC. 
    - TicketWorld Head Office, www.ticketworld.com.ph


Website: www.enchantedkingdom.ph

Photos Taken by: Judd, My hubby, and Yours truly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment