Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fruity Froyo

For the past months, I have heard a lot about Frutti Froyo. Since my hubby goes to Ateneo, at times he'd grab a quick snack nearby around Petron. He mentioned to me before how he enjoyed the Taro yogurt of Frutti Froyo, and told me I must try it. Now, in Bridgestone Center along Filinvest, Frutti Froyo opens. I got so curious as to how it tastes, hence we tried it.

Available toppings

The place looked so colorful and attractive. I was immediately attracted to their store. Everything in it, from the furniture, colors, devices, etc. really got my attention. I was especially excited to try to use the yogurt maker for the very first time.

How does it work?
Instructions on how to make your own yogurt



Some of the flavors they offer

Plain Tart and Blueberry

Taro and Banana
Strawberry and Cantaloupe
Available syrup
As I tasted my froyo, I was expecting a sort of soury taste rather than a sweet mild taste. Although Frutti Froyo's froyo isn't too sweet,  it's just right for a person who isn't craving for too much sweets. I guess I was expecting a bit too much, thinking that it would have a yogurt flavor, rather than an ice cream flavor. Nonetheless, I enjoyed this experience we had.

My personalized Frutti Froyo: Vanilla and Chocolate swirl with rice krispies and chocolate syrup
Husband's Frutti Froyo: Vanilla with caramel syrup and m&m's
Pictures Taken by: Yours Truly :)





  










No comments:

Post a Comment